1200R Tire Truer
The Amemac 1200R Tire Truer is designed for all tire applications. The 1200R produces a flat cut surface or the unit can be adjusted to cut on a camber and can produce a camber cut of up to 5 degrees. The 1200R comes with A1 – A6 adapter set and is capable of shaving a tire up to 18″ wide and wheels sizes up to 24.5″. Tire truing is a process in which you “shave” some of the rubber off your tires to make them as round as possible while providing you with better handling.
- Removes tread rubber and reduces tire weight by several pounds.
- A shaved tire’s tread profile will usually result in a slight increase in the width of the tire’s contact patch, putting a little more rubber on the road.
- Shallower tread depths reduce the tire’s slip angle, increasing its responsiveness and cornering power by minimizing tread block squirm.
- Minimizing tread block squirm also reduces heat buildup and the risk of making the tire go “off” by overheating its tread compound.
- Built and designed for low maintenance operation
- Ball bearing blade motor with fixed shaft prevents tire gouging
- Rotary stone blade sharpening system
- Minimum set up time needed for fast one person operation
- Simple master control panel designed for easy operator use
- Adjustable work light
- Other adapter plates are available to fit most wheel lug patterns
- Optional Air Jack Wheel Lifting Ramp available
- 60 hz., 110-115 V. Single Phase
|Dimensions||53 × 48 × 54 in|
1200R Tire Truer - 1200R truer
6240 Cutter Head Assy_11-02-2017_1200
Parts List & Repair